Tonight was the 13th Annual Father Daughter Ball held by one of our local churches. Chris, Hannah, and Payton started out the night with dinner at Tony Roma's ( the girls LOVE their mac and cheese!). Then they were off to dance the night away. I asked the girls what their favorite part of the night was and they both said "dancing with daddy". From what I hear Payton danced the majority of the night on daddy's shoulders. When they all arrived at home Payton was sleeping in the van and Hannah was so tired she crawled up the stairs. As I was putting their jammies on Payton said "Can we go to the Father Daughter Ball tomorrow". Daddy and his two princess' had the time of their lives. :) I just love hearing about their special night. They are all eagerly waiting for next year.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
I'm so glad your girls had fun!! Chad spent most of the time standing in line to get a picture lol, but I think the older Avery gets the more fun it'll be. I need to put a couple pictures up on here of Avery and Chad.
They look adorable! Mike said he got to dance with both of them. Gracie couldn't stop talking about how much fun she had! I think they all made some super special memories!
Your girls are so beautiful and precious. It is so good to see daddies that love their daughters and aren't afraid to show it. They will forever remember these times with their daddy and it will benefit them more than you even know as they grow up and live in this world.
So glad you and katy are friends and can share in these things. Glad I have you in my life now too.
Dana (AKA Mama Mimi)
Andrea, your girls looked so beautiful! Their little matching dresses and their hair all curled. :) I'm so glad they had a special time with their Daddy! Next time we get over to Katy's, we'll have to hang out! Love, Ali
Post a Comment