Last night on our way home from the gym we told the girls we had a surprise. Hannah was sure it was ice cream however Mommy and Daddy had a different plan. All week we have been asking the girls if they would like to add to our family and Hannah thought we were adopting a baby brother LOL . As we turned into the parking lot Chris told the girls we were going to Home Depot to get a new door knob, much to their surprise we parked outside of Petco. We turned around and told the girls we were adopting a hamster :) (The look on their faces were priceless). So I want to introduce Griffey ( I wonder who named him) and he lives upstairs in the baseball room. Let me tell you he runs just like Griffey too, I dont think he jumped off his wheel at all during the night.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










8 comments:
You are such a cool Mom! We got to take my sister's classroom hamster home for the weekend when we were little, and we had to take his wheel away because no one could sleep at night! LOLOL! Have fun with Griffey...LOVE that name!
That's so neat! I bet the girls are loving it. I had a chinchilla one time and used to put him in his ball, it was fun till I'd start finding little "pills" where he'd been wandering LOL. Have fun with him :)
Andrea I just praise God for your wonderful family everytime I look at your blog. You are all so blessed. I remember you all in my prayers. Dana
Oh man, well... Since I am not as cool of a Mom as you, can Gracie just visit your hamster! LOL I know what's going to be at the top of her list now! So a few questions for you....did you get a door knob? And...(not a question but a suggestion) anytime Hannah wants a baby brother you know where to find a few you can borrow! LOL Missed you guys this week and can't wait to meet Griffey! Don't forget to add his picture to your side bar now! :)
LOLOL, sorry can't stop laughing! As soon as I told Gracie to read the blog she said.."April 1st... Surprise... She got a hamster! I want a hamster!"
That is cool hannah! I wish I had a hampster. I can't wait to see him!
Gracie
YAY!! I am sure the girls will really enjoy the new friend! They sure look happy!
Hey that is cool Hamsters are great! We had 2 for about 3 yrs. The last on just died Friday!! Man I am glad we don't have them anymore because they are a mess to clean up!! I have a few things like bedding and toys if you are interested we are coming over in a few weeks and I can bring them to you!! :) We now have 2 Geckos they are awsome!! See you soon! Dawn
Post a Comment